Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Young Americans

I promised to tell you about the three day Singing/Dancing Workshop. I'm really sorry, that this post is about 1 1/2 months late, but I had a lot to do (including a week of California Vacation). So here we go:
February 13-15 we had a workshop at our high school for kids 2-12 grade. The workshop was led by about 50 young adults that study at the Performing Art College in California. The manager was actually from our town, what is pretty cool :)

Who are the Young Americans?
The YA are students from the College of Performing Arts. They tour in the U.S. But also around the world. At the college you attend classes, such as singing, acting, etc. but also "normal" classes, as for example maths.
More information: http://www.youngamericans.org
So I was lucky and they came to my school.
The program included 3 days of singing, dancing, acting, and putting it together into a show. It was fun!





 ¨
 
On the homepage you'll also find information about auditions if you are interested. I can definitely recommend it.
 
So yes, that was a short entry about that..
 
Btw, I'm already in my third trimester right now. Most of my classes are the same as I had first trimester.
 
That's it for right now
 
Seraina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment