Saturday, August 10, 2013

17 days left

Hi!

My name is Seraina and I live in Switzerland. My expected departure date is the 27th of august. That means I've got 17 days left to say goodbye to my relatives and friends, to pack my suitcase, to buy presents for my host family, etc.
Unfortunately I neither know the place I'm gonna stay nor my host family..
Every day I'm getting a bit more nervous, but I'm still optimistic, that I can leave Switzerland on the above mentioned date. The organization YFU (Youth for Understanding) will oversee my exchange year. I will also report about my experiences on the home page of YFU Switzerland. For everybody who is interested: http://blogs.yfu.ch/seraina/
Well, that's all for now. I will tell you, when I get some news!

Seraina







No comments:

Post a Comment